P2B reserves the right to delist a coin/token from the exchange (after prior notice to the initiator or the official team of the coin/token, if effective measures have not been taken urgently)
in the following cases:
- The project team is dismissed, no longer maintains the coin/token, or requests delisting;
- The project faces legal issues;
- The daily trading volume of the coin/token has been low – less than $10,000 in equivalent – for 15 consecutive working days;
- There is severe dishonesty in information disclosure; if it is necessary to prevent and/or stop fraud, manipulation, security breaches or other unlawful actions, hacking attacks — or if such things, related to the coin/token, are identified;
- The project team refuses to cover the costs for additional work (efforts) provided by the P2B team (including wallet updates, changes of the smart contract, changes of the blockchain, etc.);
- Payment(s) for listing and/or for usage of server capacity is/are overdue; in case of subscription – if it expired and has not been renewed for 7 days;
P2B is committed to protecting the interests of users.
Every coin/token applied for listing (including listing as a part of Startup Launch/Token Offering) is evaluated in terms of accordance with our requirements, and shall met the following requirements:
- The coin/token must be based on a solid project run by a reliable and competent team with qualified tech support;
- The project must provide upon request accurate and full technical information, necessary for listing/integration;
- The project must display compliance and be devoid of any policy risks;
- The project must provide honest information upon request, including white paper and progress reports.
The following criteria are important for accepting payment in tokens:
- Availability of a working product or MVP (one of the defining criteria);
- Availability of a roadmap (we see how it looks, check whether the work is progressing and whether the deadlines are met consistently);
- Team assessment (portfolio of successful projects, team motivation);
- Evaluation from the standpoint of Market Value (usefulness and relevance of the project for the market and end-users);
- Assessment of social media accounts and organic activity in them;
- Regular reports on project progress, prompt responses to users' requests.
Article is closed for comments.