P2B reserves the right to delist a coin/token from the exchange (after prior notice to the initiator or the official team of the coin/token, if effective measures have not been taken urgently)
in the following cases:
- The project team is dismissed, no longer maintains the coin/token, or requests delisting;
- The project faces legal issues;
- The daily trading volume of the coin/token has been low – less than $10,000 in equivalent – for 15 consecutive working days;
- There is severe dishonesty in information disclosure; if it is necessary to prevent and/or stop fraud, manipulation, security breaches or other unlawful actions, hacking attacks — or if such things, related to the coin/token, are identified;
- The project team refuses to cover the costs for additional work (efforts) provided by the P2B team (including wallet updates, changes of the smart contract, changes of the blockchain, etc.);
- Payment(s) for listing and/or for usage of server capacity is/are overdue; in case of subscription – if it expired and has not been renewed for 7 days;
P2B is committed to protecting the interests of users.
Every coin/token applied for listing (including listing as a part of Startup Launch/Token Offering) is evaluated in terms of accordance with our requirements, and shall met the following requirements:
- The coin/token must be based on a solid project run by a reliable and competent team with qualified tech support;
- The project must provide upon request accurate and full technical information, necessary for listing/integration;
- The project must display compliance and be devoid of any policy risks;
- The project must provide honest information upon request, including white paper and progress reports.
The listing of a token/coin will be completed within a timeframe of up to 1 month, unless otherwise stipulated in the contract. In cases where the listing of a token/coin requires the integration of a blockchain not previously integrated onto the p2pb2b.com platform, the specified listing timeframe (whether provided by the contract or this policy) will commence from the moment of the blockchain's integration, but no later than 4 (four) months after the advance payment for the listing has been made.
- Availability of a working product or MVP (one of the defining criteria);
- Availability of a roadmap (we see how it looks, check whether the work is progressing and whether the deadlines are met consistently);
- Team assessment (portfolio of successful projects, team motivation);
- Evaluation from the standpoint of Market Value (usefulness and relevance of the project for the market and end-users);
- Assessment of social media accounts and organic activity in them;
- Regular reports on project progress, prompt responses to users' requests.